Privacy of personal information is of high priority at Muze. We value and respect our customers and therefore take the utmost responsibility and safety measures to make sure the data and personal information of all our customers is securely protected. The trust and satisfaction of our customers is everything to us at Muze and we take every step necessary to protect the privacy and security of our customers’ personal information.
- Muze does not collect any kind of personal information from you (e.g. your name, addresses, etc.) while you visit our Website.
- Muze only asks you to provide personal information when you place an order with us while shopping online, Create or update an account, check the status of an order, review order history, provide a review about our products, or perform any other related activity while on our website.
- When you create an account or place an order with us, the personal information that we collect may include but not limited to your; first and last name, Home or Billing address, telephone number, email address and billing, payment, and financial information.
- We will not share your personal information with any other organization other than those parties directly related to the Transaction.
MUZE USES PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To arrange a delivery of the products that you have ordered with our Courier Partners. To Address any requests that you have Made, and to process your returns and exchanges in the swiftest way.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and allowing you to track the status of your order.
- To provide customer support in any unanticipated event, any Delays or Difficulties in the delivery of your Goods and Responding to your general inquiries.
- If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Muze please contact us at Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact No: +92 311 1299 744 and we will resolve the issue as smoothly as possible.